Friday, March 27, 2009

Long time, no see! Sorry for that.

Today, I'm afraid of something that happened to me yesterday. It could seem a bit strange, even very strange. In spite of that, it's true. I don't know if I should share the story with us because then you'll be afraid too, and that could be terrible, isn't it? So, then, let's find a solution: I need to write it, just to get it off my chest, and perhaps you get afraid, so I'll post it and if you are easyly frightened people, stop reading my post just here!
Now, to those of you who are already here, let's start the story: my uncanny story.
My grandfather died in 1997. That's the first thing you have to know. Yesterday, I got home at 7 o'clock in the evening, I had a shower and then I started tidying my room, something I should never have done. You have to know this too because otherwise you'll get lost. It was a quarter to 9 when I came to the kitchen to put a pot on the cooker to boil water and have some pasta to dinner. I went upstairs again to my room and kept on tidying. Then it came. A photograph where all grandsons appeared with our granfather, that one who died in 1997, just fell in front of me. First I was sad but when I looked carefully at the picture, I was sad and scared. Even more scared than sad! A light line passed above the head of my granfather, as it was pointing to him. That light had never been in the photograph before because I had watched it so many times... but then there was! And it is already there now! Then I just remember somebody telling me a story about a grandfather and a photograph strangely illuminated. The story finished with the grandfather getting home as he had done the same thing every day before.


(You can be scared now. If you don't, congratulations. In fact, that's an uncanny story so I guess it's not tecessary you got scared but, well, we could laugh together if you were!)

1 comment:

Sand in my shoes said...

I'M SO SCARED!
Is it real?