Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oh, my boss, my boss...

I've just come back from a voyage related to work (although I've been having more fun than working, but don't tell him) and he's already shouting at me because he says I had to write an article for friday morning and I didn't. Well, poor boy, he's not wrong because in fact I dind't but... you know that the intention was there. Don't you? So, my idea was to start writing it now, first thinking about one interesting topic, then developing it, and showing the onclusions where I had arrived at the end. Then I would send it to him and he'd open his e-mail and realise that the article he had been waiting for, for more than 24 hours, had arrived; and he would smile and breath free. But... you know, intentions don't always become real, and my one's tend to hide from the reality so you can imagine what had happened. Yes, he's still waiting some piece of news from me. Oh, yes, I know I should be more reponsible and... but if I was, then I end up not being a pain in the neck of every boss I have, and that could be really boring. Don't you think?
In fact, perhaps I have to wait until he tells me: "you don't have to come tomorrow". Well, thinking about it... perhaps I can send him all this I'm writing to you. In fact, he's used to my style. Hmmm... yes, I'll send this hole post to him. Well, first, what do you think I should do?
I'd like you to answer me, my friends. If you don't... "jumm", "jumm", that's gonna be the crazy life of a crazy writer! Terrible!

2 comments:

Lily said...

Hi! I saw that you commented on my blog a little while ago and I just wanted to say hello.

The character blogs seem like a really cool way to learn English.

In response to the Halloween question: we also tend to celebrate Halloween at the end of the month (on October 31st), it's just that different Halloween events sometimes happen a little bit before the actual holiday.

I hope that answers your question!! Let me know if you find anything else in my blog confusing!

*Becca*

Nuria Vidal said...

Thanks for your comment. I'll be back soon with a few comments on the language.

Well done! That's tha way to go, also talking to people outside the class!